Norway Reports is fully committed to protect privacy and personal data. This allows us to create an environment where our customers and other stakeholders can trust Norway Reports to process their personal data. Your privacy is important to us. We strive to ensure compliance with the applicable data protection laws and regulations.
Norway Reports collects personal data to improve our operations and provide you with high-quality services. We process customer data including:
- Contact information of interested parties and relevant persons
- Details of your position at the company or organization you represent
We also process other stakeholder data, including press contacts, public servants, and other relevant interest groups.
Norway Reports processes your personal data to provide relevant services to you and to your organization. We will process your personal data to:
- Ensure efficient communication with our customers and interested parties
- Ensure the availability of our services
- Improve our own communication channels
- Provide marketing services and other customer relation and management purposes
- Provide exposure through social media channels to our customers
We collect your personal data from different sources. You provide some of this data through a customer relationship. Other data is collected from your activities as a vendor or other stakeholder. We process your personal data, for example:
- When you enter into contracts or agreements with Norway Reports
- When you submit forms to us
- When you access our webpage or use our social media platforms
- When you send e-mails to any representative of Norway Reports
Additionally, we gather information from publicly available information.
Norway Reports retains personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for collection. Your personal data will be stored and deleted in accordance with applicable laws.
We will also disclose your personal data where required by law, by order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or government tribunal or in response to legal process.
Norway Reports manages information so it is accurate, readily available, and handled in accordance to its sensitivity. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to only personnel. Our employees are subject to strict requirements regarding confidentiality.
The provision of certain personal data is a necessary requirement in order for Norway Report's services to be provided to you. Norway Reports has legal basis for processing such personal data:
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering a contract
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller, except where such interest are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data
Norway Reports will not process your personal data for purposes incompatible with the purposes they are originally collected for, unless you have consented to process for other, specified purposes. You may revoke such consent at any time.
You have the right to ask us to:
-Provide you with further details on how we use your personal data
-Provide you with a copy of the information you have provided to us
-Update or correct your personal data
- Provide information about the logic involved in the automatic processing of you personal data in the case of the automated decision-making
- Delete any personal information that we no longer have legal grounds to process
- Provide you with personal data in a sturctured, commonly used and machine-readable format or transmit the data to another controller
- Stop particular processing where this is based on legitimate interests, unless our reasons for processing the information outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights
- Restrict how we use your information whilst a complaint is under investigation
- Lodge a complaint through the contact details in this privacy statement or to to the relevant regulatory authority.
If you have any requests, questions, or complaints about how we process your personal data, please contact us at or call us at +47 21 39 40 41
This privacy statement is based on the transparency requirements in regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation). This privacy statement will be updated when necesarry and any changes will be published in this webpage.